€175.00 Free shipping in Spain (Península)
Out of stock
The diptyque hourglass reinvents perfume for the home.
Simply turn the hourglass over for a perfumed, sensory experience. By an ingenious process combining gravity and capillarity, the fragrance flows slowly from one glass bottle to another. Its subtle scents then diffuse, for a singular hour: the diptyque hour.
Designed to diffuse its fragrance gently and slowly, the hourglass is ideal for perfuming small spaces over several months. Put it on a desk or a bookshelf, or place it on a bedside table to accompany a spot of nighttime reading.
In Diptyque's signature scent, fresh, green and distinctive notes of moss and crushed blackcurrant leaves mingle with floral notes, enhanced by spices and underscored by the richness and warmth of woods and balms.Read less
Instructions for use:
- Remove the refill cap.
- Assemble the two glass jars. The bottle containing the perfume is placed below, and the empty bottle, which incorporates the diffusion system, is screwed onto the previous one.
- Turn the Hourglass over to turn it on and activate the diffusion cycle.
- Do not turn the Hourglass over during the diffusion cycle.
- Once the cycle is finished, wait 3 minutes before turning the Hourglass over again.
- Do not unscrew the loads before the end of the diffusion cycle.
- Do not mix aromas.
To optimize the diffusion of the perfume, it is advisable to place it near a point of natural convection (window, fireplace, fan...) and open to the room. Avoid the diffuser on wood or marble surfaces.Read less
PPG-2Propyl Ether, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 39-C), Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Eugenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, TBHQ, BHT, Tocopherol.