Abd El Kader - Scented Candle
€85.00 Free shipping in Spain (Península)
Last items in stock
Scented candle inspired by the scent of North Africa and its palaces. Cire Trudon Abd El Kader embodies the free and proud spirit of Abd el Kader, the Algerian national hero who led the fight against the French invasion in the mid-19th century.
Cire Trudon Abd el Kader is made in France with high quality hand poured wax. Perfumed with delicate top notes of mint, black currant bud, apple, ginger and cloves. It continues with a heart of Jasmine that rests on a warm base of Vanilla.
With a “savoir faire” learned since 1643, the Cire Trudon Abd El Kader candle has been elaborated, which presents the following characteristics.
- Vegetable wax from palm, soybean and copra oil.
- Free from allergens and pesticides.
- Glass container blown by hand by artisans from Vinci (Italy).
- Pure cotton wick.
- The candle is packaged in a Cire Trudon box.
- Burn time: 55-65 hours.
To fully enjoy the scented candle, jcApotecari recommends:
- Trim the wick after each use to avoid soot stains.
- To achieve a smooth surface, light the candle for 2 hours on first use.
- Then, do not light the candle in short intervals to avoid the formation of holes around the wick. The recommended minimum time is 30 minutes and a maximum of 4 hours.
- Once extinguished, the candle should rest for about 2 hours.
- Tip eco-friendly. To extend the life of the candle a little more once the wax has been consumed, you can obtain a beautiful blown crystal glass in Vinci. To do this, it is recommended not to rush the sail to the end; remove the still hot wax together with the wick; wipe up the remains with a paper napkin and voilà. It can be used as a glass, container for pencils, flowers, cotton or other objects.