€165.00 Free shipping in Spain (Península)
Last items in stock
The diptyque hourglass reinvents perfume for the home.
Simply turn the hourglass over for a perfumed, sensory experience. By an ingenious process combining gravity and capillarity, the fragrance flows slowly from one glass bottle to another. Its subtle scents then diffuse, for a singular hour: the diptyque hour.
Featuring the scent of an irresistible freshness of a bouquet of roses, sweetened with blackcurrant leaves.Read less
Instructions for use:
- Remove the refill cap.
- Assemble the two glass jars. The bottle containing the perfume is placed below, and the empty bottle, which incorporates the diffusion system, is screwed onto the previous one.
- Turn the Hourglass over to turn it on and activate the diffusion cycle.
- Do not turn the Hourglass over during the diffusion cycle.
- Once the cycle is finished, wait 3 minutes before turning the Hourglass over again.
- Do not unscrew the loads before the end of the diffusion cycle.
- Do not mix aromas.
To optimize the diffusion of the perfume, it is advisable to place it near a point of natural convection (window, fireplace, fan...) and open to the room. Avoid the diffuser on wood or marble surfaces.Read less
PPG-2 Propyl Ether, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 39-C), Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Eugenol, Citral, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, BHT.