€90.00 Free shipping in Spain (Península)
Out of stock
This scented candle is inspired by the smoky atmosphere of a Havana hotel. Under the stubborn sun of the revolution, the aromas of leather and tobacco emerge, silenced by wood. From among the shadows emerge cunning faces, the smoke of Havana cigars and the metallic shine of rifles. There is Ernesto Guevara, “Che”.
Cire Trudon Ernesto is made in France with high quality hand poured wax. Its woody perfume welcomes us with top notes of rum, grapefruit and bergamot. It follows with heart notes of clove, oak, labdanum and patchouli. Its robust but delicate base has chords of tobacco, moss, leather and amber.
With a “savoir faire” learned since 1643, the Cire Trudon Ernesto candle has been made, which presents the following characteristics:
- Plant-based wax (allergen- and pesticide-free)
- Glass container blown by hand by artisans from Vinci (Italy)
- Pure cotton wick
- Burn time: 55-65 hours
To fully enjoy the scented candle, jcApotecari recommends:
- Trim the wick after each use to avoid soot stains.
- To achieve a smooth surface, light the candle for 2 hours on first use.
- Then, do not light the candle in short intervals to avoid the formation of holes around the wick. The recommended minimum time is 30 minutes and a maximum of 4 hours.
- Once extinguished, the candle should rest for about 2 hours.
- Tip eco-friendly. To extend the life of the candle a little more once the wax has been consumed, you can obtain a beautiful blown crystal glass in Vinci. To do this, it is recommended not to rush the sail to the end; remove the still hot wax together with the wick; wipe up the remains with a paper napkin and voilà. It can be used as a glass, container for pencils, flowers, cotton or other objects.