Odalisque - Scented Candle
€90.00 Free shipping in Spain (Península)
Last items in stock
Cire Trudon Odalisque has an oriental aroma inspired by the one that seduced the archaeologists of the early 19th century during their campaigns in Egypt. Made in France with high quality hand poured wax. Cire Trudon Odalisque has an exotic and sensual aroma. It greets us with a citrus blend of lemon and orange balanced with warm notes of orange blossom, juniper, and vanilla. With a “savoir faire” learned since 1643, the Cire Trudon Odalisque candle has been made, which has the following characteristics:
- Plant-based wax (allergen- and pesticide-free)
- Glass container blown by hand by artisans from Vinci (Italy)
- Pure cotton wick
- Burn time: 55-65 hours
To fully enjoy the scented candle, jcApotecari recommends:
- Trim the wick after each use to avoid soot stains.
- To achieve a smooth surface, light the candle for 2 hours on first use.
- Then, do not light the candle in short intervals to avoid the formation of holes around the wick. The recommended minimum time is 30 minutes and a maximum of 4 hours.
- Once extinguished, the candle should rest for about 2 hours.
- Tip eco-friendly. To extend the life of the candle a little more once the wax has been consumed, you can obtain a beautiful blown crystal glass in Vinci. To do this, it is recommended not to rush the sail to the end; remove the still hot wax together with the wick; wipe up the remains with a paper napkin and voilà. It can be used as a glass, container for pencils, flowers, cotton or other objects.