Spiritus Sancti - Scented Candle
€85.00 Free shipping in Spain (Península)
Cire Trudon Spiritus Sancti is a candle that elevates the soul. Explosions of glitter and gold, the intoxicating perfume of the sacristies, the luxurious trail of incense from burners where amber crackles: under the nave of a cathedral, a jubilant heart, the divine aroma rises to the soul.
A perfume with the aroma of incense, labdanum, lily, benzoin and aldehyde.
With a “savoir faire” learned since 1643, the Cire Trudon Spiritus Sancti candle has been elaborated, which presents the following characteristics.
- Vegetable wax from palm, soybean and copra oil.
- Free from allergens and pesticides.
- Glass container blown by hand by artisans from Vinci (Italy).
- Pure cotton wick.
- The candle is packaged in a Cire Trudon box.
- Burn time: 55-65 hours.
To fully enjoy the scented candle, jcApotecari recommends:
- Trim the wick after each use to avoid soot stains.
- To achieve a smooth surface, light the candle for 2 hours on first use.
- Then, do not light the candle in short intervals to avoid the formation of holes around the wick. The recommended minimum time is 30 minutes and a maximum of 4 hours.
- Once extinguished, the candle should rest for about 2 hours.
- Tip eco-friendly. To extend the life of the candle a little more once the wax has been consumed, you can obtain a beautiful blown crystal glass in Vinci. To do this, it is recommended not to rush the sail to the end; remove the still hot wax together with the wick; wipe up the remains with a paper napkin and voilà. It can be used as a glass, container for pencils, flowers, cotton or other objects.