€205.00 Free shipping in Spain (Península)
Last items in stock
BDK Parfums Vanille Leather Eau de Parfum returns vanilla to the place it deserves. Less than 1% of the vanilla used in the perfume industry is real. The remaining 99% is synthetic and does not have the aroma that makes vanilla the wonderful ingredient that it is. This perfume pays tribute to this precious spice sustainably sourced from Madagascar.
With a trilogy of Indian tuberose, Egyptian jasmine and orange blossom, this perfume becomes powdery, floral and majestic, and invites you on an olfactory journey between warm and sensual. A subtle leather note gives that je ne sais quoi that makes Vanille Leather a unique perfume.
- Top notes: pink pepper, violet
- Heart notes: tuberose, jasmine, orange blossom
- Base notes: vanilla, patchouli, oak wood, leather, orris, benzoin